Key Membership Benefits
- Psychology in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Autism Spectrum Disorders; the newsletter of the Division is published three times a year.
- Networking with an international group of psychologists concerned with psychology and developmental disabilities.
- Access to forums for the presentation of research and scholarship in developmental disabilities.
- Participation in the Division program at the APA annual convention.
- Participation in the business affairs of the Division.
- Participation in the representation of the interests of persons with developmental disabilities and developmental disabilities psychologists to the APA.
The members of Division 33 invite you to join them in pursuing the goals of the Division. In addition to its regular and student memberships, Division 33 has an Affiliate status for persons with a professional interest in psychology and developmental disabilities, and hold a bachelor’s, masters, or doctoral degree in a human services discipline, but who are not members of APA.
Apply for Membership by Mail or Online (see below)
To apply by mail:
1. Select an application to download (dues are listed on the application)
2. Please print the application and send it, along with a check (payable to Division 33), to:
Eric M. Butter
Director, Child Development Center
Nationwide Children's Hospital
187 West Schrock Road
Westerville, OH 43081
To apply online:
Please select one of the types of membership, below.
Click HERE for a full description of Membership Types
(For Life Status Membership, please apply by mail or inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)