Key Membership Benefits
- Psychology in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Autism Spectrum Disorders; the newsletter of the Division is published three times a year.
- Networking with an international group of psychologists concerned with psychology and developmental disabilities.
- Access to forums for the presentation of research and scholarship in developmental disabilities.
- Participation in the Division program at the APA annual convention.
- Participation in the business affairs of the Division.
- Participation in the representation of the interests of persons with developmental disabilities and developmental disabilities psychologists to the APA.
The members of Division 33 invite you to join them in pursuing the goals of the Division. In addition to its regular and student memberships, Division 33 has an Affiliate status for persons with a professional interest in psychology and developmental disabilities, and hold a bachelor’s, masters, or doctoral degree in a human services discipline, but who are not members of APA.
PLEASE NOTE: Consistent with APA memberships, our memberships run with the calendar year. If you join or renew from January-August, your membership is considered paid from 01/01 and will expire on 12/31 of that year. If you join September-December, your membership will expire 12/31 of the following year.
Apply for Membership
Our Division will now be processing memberships through the APA website! You can join/renew here:
Online: at https://join.apa.org/divisions
By Phone: 1-800-374-2721
Annual membership fees are $15 for students (first year is free!), and otherwise $30 (members/associates/affiliates). Life status members are encouraged to update contact information.