Clinical Psychologist, Oregon Health & Science University, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Psychology and Autism Program
OHSU HR Careers portal: Job:IRC71043
· Doctoral degree in psychology with specialized training and experience in Autism Spectrum Disorder, developmental disabilities, and child psychology.
· License eligible in Oregon.
· Demonstration of excellence in clinical care and motivation for high-caliber research and teaching.
· Reliable administration of ASD assessment instruments and strong background in differential diagnosis.
· Background in special health care needs or pediatric psychology.
· Bilingual and bicultural applicants are encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
This position is under the supervision of the Chief of Psychology, Institute on Development and Disability, with support from the Director of the OHSU Autism Program. Primary duties include provision of direct assessment and intervention services for children and their families, with a focus on ASD (e.g., differential diagnosis, team-based assessment, behavioral therapy, parent training). Reliable administration of the ADOS-2 is necessary for interdisciplinary team evaluations. The clinician will also conduct and/or facilitate clinical research that supports the mission of the Division of Psychology, the mission of the IDD, and/or the mission of the Department of Pediatrics; provide instruction and supervision to predoctoral psychology interns who are participating in an APA accredited internship program, psychology practicum students, and postdoctoral fellows; and provide outreach/consultation to the community, patients of Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and OHSU staff and providers.